A stimulating, creative, and simple activity to spend quality time with your loved one
Relish’s coloring book is a solution that can bring back a spark of creativity in your loved one's life. It’s an easy and relaxing coloring activity. This creative dementia product helps promote a sense of achievement and pride as well as stimulates conversation, stories and memories.
How can Relish’s coloring book help you?
- Each booklet has been selected to start a conversation
- The activity can improve or maintain dexterity with the use of coloring crayons and also helps to restore a sense of personal identity and pride with the bright colours of the image.
- The images are age-appropriate and adapted for the user
- The colored image in the corner of the page helps to guide the user
- A person at the early to mid-stage of dementia or Alzheimer’s disease
- A person who loved coloring or who was an artist
Relish’s founder Ben Atkinson-Willes had a grandfather who was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, he loved making jigsaw puzzles. Throughout his journey it became more difficult to find an appropriate puzzle for his condition and age, this is how his grandson had the idea to create Active Minds, that later became Relish. The company provides meaningful products for people living with dementia to improve their quality of life.
Note : the coloring crayons are included in the package.
- How to use the coloring book?
- The model image in the corner helps guide the user
- The text bit helps you spark the conversation with your loved one
Click here to discover the demonstration video.
- Dimension 8 ¼ x 11 ¾ inches
- Material : Paper
- Content : 27 pages
- 2 variants available:
- Life in Colors
- Radiant Nature
There are no reviews for this product or service yet