Adjust your loved one’s home according to their situation
Having a home fully adapted to their physical and mental condition lets our loved one feel safe at home. Alix Construction’s service works with you to create this environment. They can assess your loved one’s needs and suggest and implement adjustments to the house so that your loved one can live comfortably in their own home.
How can Alix Construction’s service help you?
Alix Construction's adaptation service provides you with:
- An assessment of long-term ergotherapy needs.
- A counselling service by the ALIX team to evaluate the project and meet your design criteria.
- A proposal of solutions adapted to your loved one's situation, in cooperation with construction specialists (engineer, architect, designer).
- A counselling and support service to apply to the government's Residential Adaptation Assistance Program (RAAP).
- People with reduced mobility, losing their independence.
- People looking to stay at home
À propos de Alix Construction
The Alix Construction team wishes to offer a safe and functional environment in order to promote the independence and safety of those who live within it. Yves Louchard is a co-owner of ALIX, a general contractor and a kinesiologist with a master's degree in rehabilitation. The objective of the entire ALIX team is to be a partner in your health and well-being at home.
Contact Alix Construction - Home Adaptation Service by phone or visit the website. Use the form below to send them your questions or comments.
No reviews for this product or service yet.