Ensure easy and healthy cooking and improve your loved one's nutrition
Planning and cooking meals becomes a challenge when someone is suffering from cognitive impairment or has reduced mobility. Amika's at-home help for cooking and mealtime fosters a healthy stable nutrition. Rest assured that your loved one has all the nutrients they require, every day!
What Amika brings you
- Amika allows you to manage visits and be informed about their progress in real time, via their website or mobile application.
- Amika offers the possibility to use service employment paycheques allocated by the CLSC (the difference is calculated at the rate of $25 per hour per caregiver and is assumed by the client).
- Amika accompanies you in the procedure to obtain the tax credit for home-support services for seniors.
- Reducing concerns about an insufficient or irregular diet.
- Reducing the risks related to malnourishment and social isolation.
Amika is a company based in Quebec that offers personalized and adapted services for people in need of at-home care, in the short or long term.
Contact Amika - Meal Preparation by phone or visit the website. Use the form below to send them your questions or comments.
No reviews for this product or service yet.