Break your loved one's isolation and get short or long term respite
Whether it is for a few hours during the day or for a whole night of respite, Amika will take over and give time to a caregiver who needs it. The Amika staff is qualified and can offer the required medical care as well as accomplish light household chores and entertain your loved one. They will adapt their approach to each foyer and ensure a retorative and worry-free rest to caregivers, which is an essential factor in the prevention of caregiver burnout.
What Amika brings you
- Amika allows you to manage visits and be informed about their progress in real time, via their website or mobile application.
- Amika offers the possibility to use service employment paycheques allocated by the CLSC (the difference is calculated at the rate of $25 per hour per caregiver and is assumed by the client).
- Amika accompanies you in the procedure to obtain the tax credit for home-support services for seniors.
- A loved one suffering from moderate to advanced Alzheimer's who is living at home with a relative
- A caregiver needing rest and restorative respite to avoid burnout
Amika est une compagnie québécoise qui offre un service personnalisé et adapté aux besoins de chaque personne ayant besoin d'aide et de soins à domicile, et ce, à court ou long terme.
Contact Amika - At-Home Respite by phone or visit the website. Use the form below to send them your questions or comments.
No reviews for this product or service yet.