Personal hygiene services offered by qualified professionals
Finding just the right person to help you take care of your loved one can be difficult, especially in a situation involving cognitive impairments. Amika offers at-home help for dressing, feeding, household chores, and taking medication. Ensure that qualified and professional staff is taking care of your loved one.
What Amika brings you
- Amika allows you to manage visits and be informed about their progress in real time, via their website or mobile application.
- Amika offers the possibility to use service employment paycheques allocated by the CLSC (the difference is calculated at the rate of $25 per hour per caregiver and is assumed by the client).
- Amika accompanies you in the procedure to obtain the tax credit for home-support services for seniors.
- A loved one whose ability to perform their ADLs and IADLs are impacted by their cognitive impairment
- In moderate or advanced stages of the illness, when the caregiver needs respite
Amika is a company based in Quebec that offers personalized and adapted services for people in need of at-home care, in the short or long term.
Contact Amika - Personal care by phone or visit the website. Use the form below to send them your questions or comments.
No reviews for this product or service yet.