Help your loved one get around securely and in good company
That it is for a medical appointment, a visit to the hairdresser, or a shopping trip, Amika' caregivers can accompany your loved one. The certified caregivers will provide adapted care and a car to bring your loved one around according to the set schedule which will improve your loved one's daily life.
What Amika brings you
- Amika allows you to manage visits and be informed about their progress in real time, via their website or mobile application.
- Amika offers the possibility to use service employment paycheques allocated by the CLSC (the difference is calculated at the rate of $25 per hour per caregiver and is assumed by the client).
- Amika accompanies you in the procedure to obtain the tax credit for home-support services for seniors.
- Maintain social activities outside of home
- Easier planning for medical appointments
- Reduce the time a caregiver spends driving their loved one around, knowing that an adapted service is taking care of it
Amika is a company based in Quebec that offers personalized and adapted services for people in need of at-home care, in the short or long term.
Contact Amika - Transportation by phone or visit the website. Use the form below to send them your questions or comments.
No reviews for this product or service yet.