Centre Évasion is a non-profit, social economy organization with the mission to allow caregivers to have quality time for themselves, while giving seniors with autonomy loss valuable stimulation and socialization activities. Through a variety of activities offered in day center service, at home or at retirement residences on the Montreal Island, older adults in loss of autonomy and their entourage can benefit from adapted and personalized services. These services are offered or supervised by a qualified team of gerontologists, specialized educators, art therapists, recreationists, and activity attendants.
Centre Évasion offers support to seniors and caregivers by means of respite services that value respect and dignity. The holistic support provided seeks to answer the clients’ physical, social, recreative and emotional needs.
- The day center service is open Monday to Friday, from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- The home service is available 7 days a week, from 8:00am to 9:00pm
- The residence service is available 7 days a week, from 8:00am to 6:00pm
Location of the Day center: 5701, Boulevard Décarie, Montréal, QC, H3W 3C8 Subsidized places available to low-income families.
Places subventionnées disponibles aux familles à faibles revenus.
- The waiting time for an assessment at the day center is approximately 24 to 48 hours
- The waiting time for an assessment at home is approximately 3 to 7 days
Contact Centre Évasion by phone or visit the website. Use the form below to send them your questions or comments.
No reviews for this product or service yet.