The Top and Derby Chatfield walking cane is an award-winning product, that brings design, functionality and convenience together. The soft silicone covered handle has a distinct upturned nose which is comfortable to hold and intuitively positions the hand directly over the wood shaft. This unique detail also allows the cane to rest against a wall effortlessly for quick access; it can be propped up on its nose or side, without the cane slipping or falling over as easily as generic canes often do.
- Using the best materials to build lasting and fashion-forward canes
- Innovative shoe: The unique tread pattern design is inspired by sneaker soles, and is injection molded in a durable, slip-resistant thermoplastic rubber material. Overall, it’s replaceable, sleek and works great in a range of different conditions.
- Components are crafted in factories throughout the United States and Canada, and then lovingly finished, assembled and packed in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- The cane was acknowledged by top-notch publications such as The New Yorker, Fast Company and The Globe and Mail. In 2014 the cane was recognized by the Industrial Designers Society of America and received an IDEA Award for design excellence in the Medical & Scientific Products category.
- Walking canes are not intended to support weight. They are meant to assist in the balance of the user. We take great pride in the manufacturing of our cane, but like all wooden canes, some precaution must be taken when using it or damage and injury may occur.
The Top and Derby cane is available in four sizes, fixed in length, and non-adjustable, so please follow one of these steps before placing your order. (If the measurement falls between two sizes, we suggest ordering the larger size)
- Measure the length of your existing cane, or if you don't currently own a cane;
- Measure the distance from the floor to your wrist (with shoes on).
XS 30 in / 76 cm
4'11" - 5'2" / 150 - 158 cm
S 32 in / 81 cm
5'3" - 5'6" / 160 - 168 cm
M 34 in / 86 cm
5'7" - 5'10" / 172 - 180 cm
L 36 in / 91 cm
5'11" - 6'2" / 182 - 190 cm
No reviews for this product or service yet.