Brings company and comfort to your loved one
People with dementia are more at risk of feeling lonely or isolated. Break your loved one’s isolation with the company of a dog without the trouble of a real animal (cleaning, feeding…). The Joy For All interactive pup also lets you to take a break when your loved one feels comfortable enough to interact alone with their pet.
How does the Joy For All Companion Pup helps you?
The Joy For All pup (also known as Hasbro pup) is a solution that improves your loved one’s quality of life.
- A calming effect and proven benefits with several scientific test.
- An interaction since it reacts to touch and voice
- It stimulates both your loved one’s mind and senses.
- People with dementia who previously owned a dog
- Isolated people, living alone or in a nursing home/hospital where pets are not allowed
- Giving a carer some respite
About Joy For All
Joy For All is a brand developed by four innovators at Hasbro, the toy company, in 2015. Its first launch created a hugely positive impact. In 2017 the team left Hasbro and founded Ageless Innovation, which now commercializes the brand.
Your loved one prefers cats? Discover our cats available in different colors!
NOTE: The Joy For All Freckled Pup is currently out of stock. Please note that there will be 2-3 weeks delay in shipment; thank you for your understanding.
Available in 2 breeds: golden retriever and freckled puppy
- Usage instructions:
- Switch to ON to activate sound and movement
- Switch to MUTE to mute the sound
- Switch to OFF to save batteries if not used frequently
- How does the Companion Pup work?
- Talk in front of the pup so that it can bark back
- Pet its back to feel a heartbeat
- Pet the back of its head and it will move
- Pet the cheeks and it will turn its head to smell your hand
- The pup goes into sleep mode after a few minutes of inactivity
- Batteries replacement instructions
- Requires 4 x 1,5V alkaline C batteries
- Requires a cross-head screwdriver (not included)
- The battery compartment is located under the animal
- Cleaning instructions
- Surface washable with a damp cloth
- Do not wet or use detergents or stain removers
- If the animal doesn’t work
- Try to turn it off and on again
- If this doesn’t work, change the batteries
- Phone assistance available in Canada/US: 1-800-255-5516
- Do not put the animal on the ground to avoid falls.
To learn more about the product, click here to watch the video.
No reviews for this product or service yet.