Lessen your loved one’s anxiety with this clock that tells them the time and date all at once
Constantly forgetting the date and time can be frustrating. The DayClox clock helps decrease this type of anxiety by providing an easy reading of the time, day of the week, and date on a big bright screen.
The Eugeria team is happy to take care of the remote installation of the DayClox if you would like to directly deliver it to your loved one. Call us at 1-855-554-3742 to learn more.
How does the DayClox help you?
Does your loved one ask you for the time or the date repeatedly or do they have difficulty reading a clock?
- The DayClox clock shows time, day of the week, and date on one screen.
- The large screen can be read easily and its brightness automatically adjusts according to the time of day.
- Reducing the anxiety from not knowing the time and date
- Mild or moderate stages of cognitive impairments
- People, with or without Alzheimer’s or any cognitive impairments, that often forget the date!
DayClox is a company founded under the name of Xarim in 1992, in the UK. Xarim was renowned for customized products, which included many clocks. Their easy-to-read designs were popular, which led to the commercialization of the DayClox in 2007. The DayClox team is particularly proud of helping people suffering from memory loss.
- Easy-to-read lit screen
- Shows the time, day of the week, and date in big writing
- Time display options: 12- and 24-hours
- Date display options: m-dd-yyyy and dd-mm-yyyy
- Available in 8 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Polish, and Welsh
- Screen brightness automatically dims at night
- Can be placed on a table or a wall
- Silent and no maintenance required
- Easy set-up and installation
- Plugged to an electrical outlet
- Keeps time during power outages
- Size: 8.55” x 6.75” x 0.9”. with an 8” screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need batteries for the DayClox clock?
No, the DayClox is plugged to an electrical outlet.
- Do I need to reconfigure the time after a power outage?
Yes and no, an internal backup battery keeps the right time and date even during a power outage. However, if the power is turned off for a prolonged period of time, the backup battery will run out and the DayClox will need to be reconfigured once turned back on.
- Do I need to reconfigure the time and date for leap years and daylight saving?
No and yes, the DayClox automatically takes leap years into consideration, but the time needs to be manually changed for daylight saving.
- An electric outlet to plug the DayClox clock
A simple product with a design that is easy to read. This design really helps reduce anxiety from constantly forgetting the time and date. We are pleased with the positive impact that the DayClox clock has on our clients’ quality of life. An Eugeria favorite!
Watch why Team Eugeria loves the DayClox!
No reviews for this product or service yet.
Help other users. Share your experience with this product or service.