Break your loved one's isolation and get short or long term respite
Taking care of a loved one with a cognitive impairment or a loss of independence requires a continuous effort. Comfort Keepers' caregivers can support you in this task by keeping company to your loved one on a regular basis or a few hours here and there. They will do adapted activities with your loved one.
What Comfort Keepers brings you
- Comfort Keepers always assess your loved one's needs to make sure that the service is personalized.
- Catch your breath by letting Comfort Keepers' caregivers, who are trained to offer personalized home care services, take care of your loved one.
- Comfort Keepers accepts service employment paycheques from the government.
- A person who's Alzheimer's disease is at its moderate or advance stages and who lives at home with a loved one
- Prevent burn outs for caregivers
About Comfort Keepers Laval
Elliot Kasser the Comfort Keepers franchise in Laval after his personal experience as a caregiver. Comfort Keepers comprises a network of sympathetic people who wish to offer the best solutions for your loved ones and yourself.
Contact Comfort Keepers Laval - At-Home Respite by phone or visit the website. Use the form below to send them your questions or comments.
No reviews for this product or service yet.