Record personalized voice reminders to help your loved one stay independent
Reminder Rosie is an smart clock. Thanks to its voice recording and recognition technology, Reminder Rosie can play voice alerts that remind your loved one of recurring tasks such as taking medications, important appointments, and other daily activities. Because you can record these audio reminders yourself, they can be specific to your loved one’s needs.
The Eugeria team is happy to take care of the remote installation of this voice alarm clock if you would like to directly deliver it to your loved one. Call us at 1-855-554-3742 to learn more.
How does the Reminder Rosie help you?
- Record reminders once and they’ll automatically sound as frequently as needed (multiple times a day, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly). You can stop calling your loved one only to give them a reminder!
- Reminders will sound for at least 10 minutes or until your loved one deactivates the alert by saying “Reminder off” or by pressing on the clock itself.
- >Your own voice can be reassuring for your loved one.
- Anyone who needs regular reminders
- A loved one with mild or moderate stage dementia or cognitive impairment
SMPL Technology has been creating products for older adults for the last 15 years. Their products answer both the needs of older adults and those who care for them. SMPL aims to reduce caregivers’ anxiety and improve the independence of older adults.
- Doesn’t require the internet
- You can record up to 25 voice reminders that can be triggered multiple times per day, daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly
- Configuration is easy and can use voice recognition technology
- The time is clearly displayed with a large 2 inch LED display
- The volume can be adjusted
- 1 year warranty
- 3 AAA battery (not included) keep the clock working in case of power outages
- Multiple alarm options
- Reminders can be configured by vocal recognition or using buttons behind the unit.
- Maximum recording time per reminder is 6 seconds
- Dimensions : 8 x 4.25 x 2.75 in
People often ask us whether there’s a device that reminds people of recurring tasks, like taking medication. The Reminder Rosie is a great option. Vocal reminders are recorded and personalized. Bonus: they stay on as long as needed so that they’re not missed by your loved one.
No reviews for this product or service yet.