Puzzle developed for people with dementia or Alzheimer’s to engage with them
Your loved one used to do puzzles but stopped because of their complexity? The Keeping Busy puzzles are specially developed for people with dementia or Alzheimer’s so that they can enjoy completing them.
This collection of jigsaw puzzles for elderly has a large variety of age-appropriate images such as a hockey pond, a truck in a farm, cats, dogs, and birds. These images are designed to inspire fun conversations and a discussion guide specific to each puzzle is included.
How can the Keeping Busy adaptive puzzles help you?
- Keeping Busy’s unique sequencing guidance uses a color code to help people with dementia or Alzheimer's to complete the puzzle successfully. It offers them the satisfaction and pride for completing it on their own.
- The puzzle is also a good conversation starter if it matches the person’s interest. You can use the discussion guide included in the package for inspiration to start a conversation.
- A person with dementia or Alzheimer's who likes jigsaw puzzles but finds standard puzzles too challenging
- A person with more abilities looking for a new and fun hobby
About Keeping Busy
Keeping Busy was founded by Donna Ray in 2014 to provide the best possible care for people with Alzheimer's and other types of dementia. Their mission is to offer products that can improve the lives of people with dementia by engaging with them.
- The package includes a discussion sheet that help lead a conversation about the completed puzzle
- The color-coding guides a person to success
- Pieces are divided into six groups to adjust the level of difficulty
- Models available:
- Hockey Pond
- Singing Around The Birdhouse
- Blue Truck Farm
- Lake Cabin Labrador
- Black Lab Puppies
- Porch Swing Buddies
- Blue Sky Birds
- 35-piece sequenced puzzle (14" x 10" completed)
- Color-coded pieces pre-sorted into 6 bags
- Laminated, full color picture of completed puzzle
- Discussion guide
- Full instructions
- Packaged in a convenient zippered envelope
No reviews for this product or service yet.