TabTime Vibe - Smart pill organizer with alarms
Organize your medication and make it easier to take your medication
The TabTime Vibe is a smart pill organizer for your daily intake of medication. If you need to take up to 5 doses of medication per day and that you are able to prepare them yourself, the TabTime Vibe can help you. It is unique in the fact that it vibrates in addition to ringing, which makes it the best option when affected by hearing loss.
How does the TabTime Vibe help you?
- Prepare your medication only once in the morning and the TabTime Vibe will do the rest - remind you when comes time to take your medication with a vibrating alarm, an auditory alarm, or both.
- It is small (8cm x 3cm) to be stored in a purse or a big pocket to bring your medication out with you.
- It has 5 compartments with up to 5 alarms per 24 hours.
- Avoid forgetting medication
- Early stages of cognitive impairments
- People that tend to forget their medication and that have hearing loss.
- Size: 8 x 3.2 cm
- "Program it and forget about it": Once the alarms are programmed, you only need to think about taking your pills
- Easy-to-read time on the large backlit display
- Medication preparation once per day
Not useful for
- Avanced stages of disease when learning to use new devices is no longer possible
This pill dispenser is practical and solid. It is light and easy to handle even if the person using it has a weaker hand. It is easy to program the 5 alarms thanks to the simplicity of the controls. It can also fit easily into a jacket pocket or a purse. You will be able to leave the house knowing that all your medication doses will be taken on time!
For more information, check out this video: