Let your loved one regain control over their TV
Having multiple remote controls can quickly get confusing, especially for viewers with partial eyesight or difficulty finding small buttons. By combining TV and cable/satellite controls into one device, the Flipper remote reduces demand on caretaker time and gets elderly users back in charge of their viewing experience.
The Flipper Simple Universal TV Remote works with any device equipped with infrared technology (Bell Fibe and Videotron Helix are not compatible).
How does the Flipper universal remote help you?
- Once configured, this big button remote control is reduced to the most basic commands: on/off, channel, and volume.
- Controls the tv and cable/satellite through the simple basic functions.
- No need to learn complicated commands to turn the television on or off
- Early- and mid-stage dementia or Alzheimer's
- Seniors, people with partial vision, or people with a cognitive impairment
- Minimizes deprogramming: you can lock the remote control settings
- 3 functions:
- On/off for television and TV receiver
- Simple volume control
- Channel buttons to control the TV receiver
- Favorites: program your favorite channels for a personalized experience
- 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- A TV receiver using infrared waves. Most receivers currently on the market use infrared, but some more recent ones use Bluetooth.
- Can I still use the original remote control?
Yes, the original remote control will still work.
- Is it hard to configure the Flipper?
No, and we can help you. Call us or write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be glad to help.
No reviews for this product or service yet.