Offer quality meals and improve your loved one’s daily life
Planning and cooking meals becomes a challenge when a loved one is suffering from cognitive impairment or has reduced mobility. Home Instead allows you to be more at ease and save you time when it comes to your loved one’s daily meals. The team is responsible for planning and preparing meals in the most suitable way for your loved one’s situation.
What Home Instead brings you
- Home Instead’s service allows you to choose meals that are adapted to your loved one’s diet.
- With the daily assistance of Home Instead during meals your loved one will:
- eat better and in greater quantity and
- feel less isolated during these important moments of the day.
- The companion is chosen according to your loved one’s personality to ensure a better match and they remain the same as much as possible throughout the entire care process.
- The service is fast, flexible, and adjusted to your needs. An emergency number allows you to reach Home Instead’s team at any time, 24h/7d, and to obtain an assessment within 72 hours.
- Saving you time and energy in your daily life
- Reducing concerns about an insufficient or irregular diet
- Reducing the risks related to malnourishment and social isolation
- A loved one living alone who has difficulty obtaining a proper nutrition
About Home Instead
Home Instead’s franchise in Quebec, Chez Vous Avant, was founded in 2014. It provides daily support for individuals affected by dementia so that they can enjoy the comfort of their home. By doing so, they allow caregivers to have respite and peace of mind.
Contact Home Instead - Meal Preparation by phone or visit the website. Use the form below to send them your questions or comments.
No reviews for this product or service yet.