Offer support and daily companionship to your loved one
Taking care of a loved one with a cognitive impairment or a loss of independence requires a continuous effort. Home Instead allows you to have some time to rest by accompanying your loved one for a few moments of the day or for more specific tasks, and helps them reduce their isolation by allowing them to socialize.
What Home Instead brings you
- The companion will be present with your loved one through various activities: physical, cultural, or intellectual, suggested depending on your loved one’s preferences and condition.
- The companion is chosen according to your loved one’s personality to ensure a better match and they remain the same as much as possible throughout the entire care process.
- The service is fast, flexible, and adjusted to your needs. An emergency number allows you to reach Home Instead’s team at any time, 24h/7d, and to obtain an assessment within 72 hours.
- A loved one suffering from moderate to advanced Alzheimer's
- Allow you to rest and benefit from a restorative respite to avoid exhaustion
- Breaking your loved one’s isolation
About Home Instead
Home Instead’s franchise in Quebec, Chez Vous Avant Tout, was founded in 2014. It provides daily support for individuals affected by dementia so that they can enjoy the comfort of their home. By doing so, they allow caregivers to have respite and peace of mind.
Contact Home Instead - At-Home Respite by phone or visit the website. Use the form below to send them your questions or comments.
No reviews for this product or service yet.