Make your loved one’s transportation easier
Whether it is to get to a medical appointment, to have social activities, or to go shopping, clients of Home Instead can get around safely with Home Instead’s transportation service.
What Home Instead brings you
- Home Instead provides the vehicle for your loved one’s transportation (mileage fees to be added).
- The companion is chosen according to your loved one’s personality to ensure a better match and they remain the same as much as possible throughout the entire care process.
- The service is fast, flexible, and adjusted to your needs. An emergency number allows you to reach Home Instead’s team at any time.
- Maintaining social activities outside of home
- Easier planning for medical appointments
- Reducing the time you spend driving and reassuring you
About Home Instead
Home Instead’s franchise in Quebec, Chez Vous Avant Tout, was founded in 2014. It provides daily support for individuals affected by dementia so that they can enjoy the comfort of their home. By doing so, they allow caregivers to have respite and peace of mind.
Contact Home Instead - Transportation by phone or visit the website. Use the form below to send them your questions or comments.
No reviews for this product or service yet.