Dress up easily and with dignity
Your loved one has mobility issues and more and more difficulty getting dressed? Mode Ézé Plus offers an easy, practical, and dignifying solution for your loved one. This adaptive camisole is suitable for everyone. It has two large panels at the back that close easily with two snap buttons at the shoulders.
How does the Mode Ézé Plus camisole help you?
- Preserve dignity and comfort
- A simple and unique design suitable for men and women
- Easy to wear without the need to lift the arms
- A person with a loss of independence and/or mobility
- A person that requires assistance with dressing
Mode Ézé Plus is a family business from Quebec aiming to improve the quality of life of people with a loss of independence as well as their caregivers'. They offer unique adaptive clothes that are comfortable and fashionable in order to preserve people’s dignity.
- Easy to fasten with snaps at the back of both shoulders
- Dimensions : 35 x 25 x 5 cm
- Available in 1 color : white
- Made of : 65% polyester - 35% cotton
- Weight : 0.5 kg