Cognitive stimulation game for people living with Alzheimer or dementia
The Tangram game is an easy to use 7 piece puzzle. Simply place the wooden pieces on the template to recreate the suggested shapes. A stimulating and fun challenge!
This adapted cognitive stimulation activity offers 2 levels of difficulty. It is also possible to be creative by creating shapes as you wish.
How does Tangram help you?
- It is a great activity to do alone
- It's a great opportunity to be creative
- The Tangram helps with dexterity and fine motor skills with its smooth and thick wooden pieces
- It is an opportunity for cognitive stimulation
- The difficulty level of the Tangram can be adjusted according to the player's abilities
- The template makes it easy for the person to succeed
- Exercising fine motor skills
- Use cognitive stimulation
- Relaxing while taking on a challenge
About Keeping Busy:
Founded in 2014 by Donna Ray, the Canadian company's mission is to create games and activities specifically for people living with dementia and particularly Alzheimer's. Keeping Busy creates and tests its products to ensure that they enable people with dementia to live richer, more meaningful lives.
- 7-piece wooden Tangram set
- 3 large laminated templates
- Wooden storage case
- Template to put the pieces back in the box
- Water erasable marker
- Complete instructions