Be worry-free with the SMPLTM Alarm Set
A person with dementia, Alzheimer's, or other forms of memory loss may have a tendency to wander. The risk of getting lost is high, which has the effect of increasing not only the anxiety level of the caregiver, but that of the person affected. The SMPL Alarm Kit can greatly help family caregivers residing with someone at risk of wandering.
The SMPL Alarm Set is easy to install, works without a wifi connection, and does not require a subscription service with a monthly fee.
How does the SMPL Alarm Set help you?
- Allows the installation of motion and door detectors at strategic locations in the home
- The caregiver carries a pager
- The pager vibrates, and rings when the loved one approaches the motion detector or opens a door with a door detector
- The whole set can be personalized (number of door and motion detectors) as needed
- A person in the early or moderate stages of dementia, with a risk of wandering and who lives with their caregiver
- Preventing falls and wandering
- Asking for help
Founded 15 years ago, SMPL Technology creates products for older adults that consider the needs of both the caregiver and the beneficiary. SMPL products are designed for everyday problems encountered by people at home, to relieve the stress of caregivers by allowing their loved ones to live a more independent and dignified life.
- The detector can be installed at strategic locations in the home such as entrance and exit doors and windows.
- The pager vibrates, flashes, and beeps regardless of the caregiver's location.
- An affordable solution with no monthly fee - it uses an energy-efficient radio frequency.
- Wireless technology, for quick and easy installation, no tools required, with double-sided tape included.
- Ability to increase the monitored area by using up to 20 additional detectors, making it easier for the caregiver to do so.
- Possibility to assign distinct ring tones to the pager, depending on the detector triggered
This kit includes:
- A pager
- A door sensor
- A motion detector
- A SOS necklace
- Operates on a perimeter of 250 feet
- Pager offers a selection of 52 ringtones.
- Ringing intensity varies between 25, 50, 75, or 100 decibels.
- 2 AAA batteries required for the pager
- Battery life of 6 to 12 months for door and motion detectors and pager.