Let your loved one communicate easier with their family using this one-touch-dialing SMPL photo phone
The SMPL photo telephone helps your loved one with dementia, Alzheimer’s, or other cognitive impairments communicate with the picture keys. In addition, the high contrast number keys make it easier to dial other phone numbers.
This picture phone for seniors can amplify the sound of incoming calls, making communication easier for people with mild to moderate hearing loss. It is also compatible with hearing aids.
How does the SMPL photo phone help you?
- Your loved one will not need to remember phone numbers anymore
- The amplified sound makes telephone conversations easier
- It facilitates the dialing of phone numbers
- Older adults in general
- People with hearing loss
- People with memory loss
Founded 15 years ago, SMPL Technology creates products for older adults that consider the needs of both the caregiver and the beneficiary. SMPL products are designed for everyday problems encountered by people at home, to relieve the stress of caregivers by allowing their loved ones to live a more independent and dignified life.
- 6 photo keys
- Large high contrast buttons for easy composition
- Amplified volume for incoming calls, up to 26 decibels
- Visual indicator light flasher for incoming call
- 3 intensity levels for the ringer volume
- Easy to use redial button
- Desk or wall model
- Weight: 1.4 lbs (620 g)
- Instruction manual
- 7.5 x 8.5 x 3.5 in (19 x 21.5 x 9 cm)