Be worry-free with the SMPLTM Door Alarm Set
A person with dementia or other forms of memory loss may have a tendency to wander. The risk of getting lost is high, which has the effect of increasing not only the anxiety level of the caregiver, but that of the person affected. The SMPL Door Alarm Set can greatly help family caregivers residing with someone at risk of wandering.
This door alarm set for people with Alzheimer's links several doors and windows to a single pager. It lets the caregiver know when their loved one opens a door or window no matter where they are at home.
How does the SMPL Door Alarm Set help you?
- Allows the installation of door detectors at strategic locations at home
- The caregiver carries a pager and can move about freely at home
- The pager vibrates and rings when the loved one opens a door or window with a detector
- The whole set can be personalized (number of door detectors) as needed
- A person with early or mid-stage dementia or Alzheimer's, at risk of wandering, who lives with his or her caregiver
- When a wifi connection is not accessible
- When the caregiver does not have a smart phone
Founded 15 years ago, SMPL Technology creates products for older adults that consider the needs of both the caregiver and the beneficiary. SMPL products are designed for everyday problems encountered by people at home, to relieve the stress of caregivers by allowing their loved ones to live a more independent and dignified life.
- The detector can be installed at strategic locations in the home such as entrance doors and windows.
- The pager vibrates, flashes and beeps no matter where the caregiver is.
- An affordable solution with no monthly fees - it uses an energy-efficient radio frequency.
- Wireless technology, for quick and easy installation, no tools required, with double-sided tape included.
- Possibility to increase the monitored area by using up to 20 additional detectors, making it easier for the caregiver.
- Possibility of assigning distinct ringtones to the pager, depending on the detector triggered
- Operates on a perimeter of 250 feet
- Pager offers a selection of 52 ringtones
- Ringing intensity varies between 25, 50, 75, or 100 decibels
- 2 AAA batteries required for the pager
- Battery life 6 to 12 months for door sensor and pager
No reviews for this product or service yet.