The phone remains the preferred option for seniors because it is simple, inexpensive, and offers assurance and independence to users. However, hearing, visual or cognitive losses can sometimes make it difficult to use a phone.
The Geemarc CL100 phone has large contrasting buttons (ideal for people with visual impairment) as well as amplified sound adapted to people with hearing aids.
How does the Geemarc phone help you?
- The phone allows you to keep a better communication with your loved one and to be sure that you can reach them without any problems.
- It amplifies the sound and is compatible with hearing aids to make calls clearer.
- It allows you to store up to 9 numbers in memory.
- People with mild to moderate hearing loss
- People with vision loss
- An elderly person living alone
Geemarc is a leading manufacturer of specialized telecommunications equipment for the hearing and visually impaired. The English company is committed to providing innovative and affordable hearing solutions that make a difference.
Find out more about our other options for adaptive phones for people with hearing and vision loss.
- Geemarc CL100 model
- Audio :
- Amplifies the sound up to 30 decibels
- Receiver Volume Gain +/-10dB
- Voice Volume Gain +/-4dB
- Maximum ringer volume 85dB
- Hearing aid compatible
- Visual :
- 9 buttons to save favorite numbers
- 3 emergency number buttons
- Large visible buttons
- Light that flashes when the phone rings
- Adjustable ringer level and ringer tone
- Buttons to redial the last number and mute it
- Button to activate the sound amplification
- Wireless phone
- Can be fixed on the wall
- 4 AAA batteries (not included) required for sound amplification
- Does not require an electrical outlet.