Always My Grandpa: A Story About Alzheimer's Disease by Linda Scacco, PhD
A book to help your child understand Alzheimer’s disease
Unsure about how to explain to your child that their grandparent has dementia?
Daniel learns that since Grandpa has Alzheimer's disease, he will have trouble remembering all the things that belong to him - his clothes, his words, his memories, and eventually, his own grandson. This book features a gentle narrative and easy-to-understand explanations.
How can Always My Grandpa help you?
- To explain Alzheimer’s or dementia to your child more easily
- To help your child understand the disease in a more relatable way, through a story
- Children aged 8 and more
- A caregiver who has difficulty finding the right words to explain the disease to their child
- Author: Linda Scacco, PhD
- Editor: Margination Press
- Publication date: Octobre 24, 2005
- Page number: 48
- ISBN: 9781591473114
There are no reviews for this product or service yet