A stimulating, creative, and simple game to spend quality time with your loved one
Active Minds’ Animal Bingo is a fun, creative, and stimulating game that you and your loved one can play together. It’s a product for people living with dementia that promotes independence and stimulates conversation.
How can Active Minds’ game help you?
- By using a CD of authentic animal sounds and beautifully illustrated, age-appropriate images, instead of numbers, people in later stages of dementia are also able to take part in this popular game.
- This group activity
- Encourages conversation
- Improves communication, cognitive functions, and social participation
- Brings family closer with its intergenerational characteristic
- A person at any stage of dementia or Alzheimer's, who loves playing bingo but find it hard to play traditional bingo.
About Active Minds
Active Minds’ founder Ben Atkinson-Willes had a grandfather with Alzheimer’s disease who loved making jigsaw puzzles. It became increasingly difficult to find an appropriate puzzle as his condition progressed. This sparked the idea of Active Minds. The company provides meaningful products for people living with dementia to improve their quality of life.
NOTE: Currently out of stock - Animal Bingo orders will ship out at the end of November.
- How to play Animal Bingo?
- Animal Bingo can be played with a maximum of 8 players, and an animator to run the session.
- The game is simple: the animator plays the different animal sounds on shuffle whilst players put counters on the matching image.
- The animator will also have a flipbook to show images of the animals alongside the sounds as an extra prompt.
- To win, a player needs to match 9 animals on their card and shout Bingo!
- Made of: plastic, card, and wood
- Up to 8 players
- Dimensions : 26 x 27 x 5 cm
- Bingo Cards x 8
- Counters x 92
- Bingo Caller Card
- Animal Sounds CD (30 minutes)
- Flipbook with instructions
- Medium level of difficulty
Watch the following video for a demonstration.
No reviews for this product or service yet.