The digital format is currently only available in french (english version coming soon)
Keep your residents entertained with adapted activities and games that you can reprint over and over again!
Spark Your Mind is an activity and game book that includes more than 50 activities adapted for people with a cognitive impairment such as Alzheimer's. It has been specifically designed to propose relevant themes and an appropriate level of difficulty. See examples in our photos!
Why buy a digital book instead of a paper copy?
- Easy to print (it saves you time!)
- Resolution optimized for a printer
Following your purchase, you will receive a downloadable file (PDF). Please allow up to 48 business hours to receive the file.
You will then be able to print the activities many times, while respecting Marie-Pier Vaudry's copyright. This photocopy license is valid for one institution only.
Useful for :
- Recreational users who wish to easily print activities adapted for their clientele while respecting the copyrights of Marie-Pier Vaudry.
- Moderate Stage of Cognitive Impairment (all types)
- Stimulate the memory, laugh together, reminisce with your loved one!
Special features of the digital format - PDF:
- Offers a faithful representation of the paper book
- Static format
- Ideal for color printing
- Not recommended for E-reader viewing
No refund or exchange will be possible after purchase. The email or name used for the purchase will appear on your digital copy to discourage copyright infringement.
No reviews for this product or service yet.