Adaptive Bowl - Dignity by Wade
Improve your loved one's eating habits
Do you have a loved one that is living with Alzheimer's or dementia? Often as the disease progresses, eating and drinking independently can become a more difficult task.
Dignity by Wade adapted bowl has been especially developed for those with cognitive impairments to make mealtime easier. Through its design, it allows individuals to maintain their independence of good nutrition and hydration.
How does the Dignity adaptive bowl help you?
- The bowl encourages your loved one to eat, through its appealing colours that make it easier to distinguish food from tableware.
- In addition eating is made easier, as the bowl has raised and widened edges, which allow for better grip.
- A person who is suffering from a cognitive impairment such as dementia or Alzheimer’s
- A person who experiences tremors
- A person that requires assistance to eat or drink
Wade Ceramic is located in the United Kingdom. The “Dignity by Wade” brand was developed by the owner (whose parents both lived with Alzheimer's disease), researchers from Sterling University and health professionals, for people living with dementia and Alzheimer's.
- Available in 3 colors: white, yellow and green
- Wide edges which make the bowl easier to grip
- The bowl is made of vitrified ceramic to avoid damage
- Dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe
There are no reviews for this product or service yet