Dress your loved one with limited independence or mobility in style
When your loved one is losing their independence or their mobility is reduced, it can be difficult to dress them properly and with clothes that suit their taste. Montreal-based Ovidis offers clothing solutions for all situations (e.g. Alzheimer's disease, loss of autonomy, reduced mobility) and for all styles. The easy openings and closings allow you to dress your loved one easily and elegantly.
How can Ovidis' adaptive clothing help you?
The quality of the clothes created by Ovidis demonstrates the rigor and work that went into designing them. The clothes are soft on the skin and are designed to be comfortable, beautiful and not to disturb the person wearing them.
- The panels that open on the back of the garments (shirt, blouse, polo, etc.) allow for easy dressing from the front by passing the person's arms.
- The push buttons make it easy to close and keep the garment in place
- The clothes are elegant, adapted and colorful to allow the person to feel dignified.
- The adaptive clothing, such as the Alzheimer suit, also comes in more elegant versions in addition to the classic versions.
Find all Ovidis clothing at en.ovidis.com/eugeria and get 10% off your order.
Or enter the code EUGERIA10 at checkout on en.ovidis.com
Ovidis is a Montreal-based company founded in 2018. The founders have long been confronted with the problems that came with dressing their loved ones who were losing their autonomy (stress, frustration, embarrassment), including Alzheimer's disease. They could not find any suitable and dignified solutions for their loved ones and therefore decided to create the Ovidis brand. Their products allow people to regain their self-esteem, dignity and elegance without compromising comfort.
- Quality materials and durable fabric
- Various sizes and colors: go to ovidis.com/eugeria to see available styles and sizes
- Machine washable and dryable clothing as well as industrial machine washable and dryable (for healthcare facilities)
- Push buttons on back and/or shoulders depending on the model
- Variety of styles for men and women: Alzheimer's jumpsuit, camisole, pants, tunic, dresses, pyjamas, slippers...
- Find the entire collection on the Ovidis website
- Adaptive clothing is eligible for a sales tax exemption with a doctor's prescription. To learn more visit https://ovidis.com/pages/sales-tax
No reviews for this product or service yet.