Duo Cup Handle
Improve your loved one's hydration
Do you have a loved one that is living with Alzheimer's or dementia? Often as the disease progresses drinking can become a more difficult task.
The Duo cup holder is an ideal drinking aid for those who need two handles to drink from a mug. Through its design, it allows individuals to maintain their independence of good hydration.
How does the Duo cup holder help you?
- The cup holder allows you to use the same mug as your friends and family, it is perfect when out and about in cafes and restaurants.
- The innovative ergonomic handle provides additional grip when attached to everyday mugs, cups, glasses and bottles.
- It converts a regular mug into one with two handles or adds a single handle to a flat-sided drinking vessel like a glass or bottle, to provide a little extra support.
- A person who is suffering from a cognitive impairment such as dementia or Alzheimer’s
- A person who is suffering from arthritis
- A person who experiences tremors
- Available in 1 color: black
- Cup holder: 3-½ inches high, 2-⅞ inch diameter.
- Handle: 3-½ inches long, 1 inch wide, ¾ inch deep.
- The Duo drinking aid design wraps around the mug, protecting fingers from hot surfaces.
- It is easy to clip on and off and is suitable for straight sided mugs with a diameter of 70 to 90mm (2 ¾ - 3 ½ inches).
- Hand wash in warm water and dry thoroughly before use
- Always hold cups and mugs with both hands
- Attach the DUO Handle before adding hot liquids
- Do not microwave