Pre-order now to be among the first in North America to get a HUG!
HUG is a sensory companion designed to bring pleasure and comfort to people living with dementia. HUG is designed to be cuddled and with its weighted limbs, it feels as if it’s hugging you back. HUG also has a beating heart within its soft body and can play music that can be easily changed to a favorite playlist.
How can HUG assists healthcare professionals in caring for people living with dementia?
- To some, HUG can be a companion throughout the day. Its soft body and weighted limbs provide a soothing embrace and is a great conversation starter.
- For individuals who become agitated at night, HUG can help ease anxiety and decrease loneliness, especially for those who were used to sleeping with a partner.
- HUG can also be used as a calming tool during challenging moments where some individuals may become agitated, such as getting dressed, personal hygiene care, taking medication and many other.
- Soft comfortable body
- Weighted limbs
- Rechargeable music player and beating heart unit
- Customizable music playlist and adjustable volume
- Built in heartbeat with adjustable intensity
- Machine washable
Contact HUG by LAUGH by phone or visit the website. Use the form below to send them your questions or comments.
No reviews for this product or service yet.