Card game designed for people living with Alzheimer’s or dementia
Bird-themed photo matching game. These brightly colored cards featuring well-known birds allow you to associate them in identical pairs or by family group (birds of prey, forest birds, etc.). There are many ways to play with these photos. This adapted card game is also a simple way to initiate conversation with a person living with Alzheimer's.
How can the game Match The Photos help you?
- It is an opportunity for cognitive stimulation
- Lively colours attract attention and spark conversation
- The reminder of nature provides a sense of calm
- Play offers a multitude of opportunities for adaptive and progressive play
- Cognitive stimulation
- Initiating conversation and observing nature
About Keeping Busy
Keeping Busy was founded by Donna Ray in 2014 to provide the best possible care for people with Alzheimer's and other types of dementia. Their mission is to offer products that can improve the lives of people with dementia by engaging with them and stimulating them.
The kit comes with:
- 12 brightly coloured laminated cards
- 6 different types of birds
- Instructions on the different ways to play
There are no reviews for this product or service yet