Stimulating your loved one with a word search activity
When traditional word searches, crossword puzzles or word searches become too difficult for your loved one with Alzheimer's disease, it's important to find an activity that's right for them. The Keeping Busy word search activity is designed specifically for people with Alzheimer's disease and other cognitive impairments. The larger letters, the ability to reuse templates and the different levels make it an ideal game for a quick and fun activity.
How does the Keeping Busy game help you?
This "Seasons" themed word search kit includes everything you need for a quick and fun activity that doesn't require much supervision. It is ideal for:
- Creating a group or individual activity
- Facilitating discussion around the topic of seasons, weather, etc.
- Stimulating the person with the disease
- People with Alzheimer's disease or other cognitive disorders who have always enjoyed word puzzles but now find standard puzzles too difficult
- People looking for a fun new hobby
About Keeping Busy
Keeping Busy was founded in 2014 by Donna Ray with the goal of providing the best possible care for people with the condition. The mission of this company is to provide products that improve the quality of life and keep these people busy.
The kit included:
- six word search grids specially designed for people with dementia (2 laminated for each of the 3 levels of difficulty)
- 1 washable marker, packed in the plastic pouch.
- Easy to read
- Uses common English words based on the theme of seasons
- No reverse words or words in diagonal
- The puzzles are reusable - use the included washable marker and wipe it off with a damp cloth.
- Includes 6 puzzles, two for each of the three levels of difficulty.
There are no reviews for this product or service yet