A stimulating, creative, and simple game to spend quality time with your loved one
Relish's Animal Snap is a fun, creative, and stimulating game that you and your loved one can play. It’s a product for people living with dementia that promotes independence and stimulates conversation.
How can Relish’s game help you?
- High colour contrast and easily recognizable images that allow people with dementia to play without assistance.
- Spend some quality time with your loved one
- Break your loved one's isolation
- Encourage conversations
- A person at mild or moderate stage of Alzheimer's or other dementias
Relish's founder Ben Atkinson-Willes had a grandfather with Alzheimer’s disease who loved making jigsaw puzzles. It became increasingly difficult to find an appropriate puzzle as his condition progressed. This sparked the idea of Active Minds, that later became Relish. The company provides meaningful products for people living with dementia to improve their quality of life.
- The pack includes three games of different difficulty levels: Snap, Pairs, and Full House.
- The aim of each game is to match cards with animal images, e.g. Snap requires the player to match two cards with the same animal.
No reviews for this product or service yet.