My Singing Nana by Pat Mora
A book to help your child understand Alzheimer’s disease
Unsure about how to explain to your child that their grandparent has dementia?
My Singing Nana is a compassionate tribute to families dealing with Alzheimer's Disease. This story celebrates the ideals of family, heritage, and happy memories, showing kids that, no matter how their loved one might change, they always have ways to maintain their special connection.
How can My Singing Nana help you?
- To explain Alzheimer’s or dementia to your child more easily
- To help your child understand the disease in a more relatable way, through a story
- Children aged 6 and more
- A caregiver who has difficulty finding the right words to explain the disease to their child
- Author: Pat Mora
- Editor: Margination Press
- Publication date: June 20 2019
- Page number: 32 pages
- ISBN: 9781433830211
There are no reviews for this product or service yet