Make it easier to communicate with your loved one
Many people still enjoy picking up the phone to chat with family or friends. However, your loved ones who have Alzheimer’s or a related disease can feel restricted by the small buttons or forgotten phone numbers. The Clarity P300 photo phone has customizable pictures, programmed phone numbers, and big buttons so that your loved one can easily call you or adjust the volume. Its simple and visual design allows your loved one to call you whenever they please and let them feel less isolated.
How can Clarity’s photo phone help you?
This picture phone for seniors allows you to communicate better with your loved one and to ensure you can reach them without worries.
- It is compatible with hearing aids and makes calls clearer.
- You can program up to 9 numbers/pictures on speed-dial so that your loved one can easily call family, doctor, or anyone else.
- People with hearing and/or vision loss
- People living alone
- Mild and moderate stages of the disease when phone use is limited
Clarity is an American company founded in 1969 specialized in sound amplifiers and communication devices. Clarity offers products that give older people the opportunity to live their daily lives and share moments with their families regardless of the hearing problems they have.
- Amplifies sound up to 26 decibels
- Button to adjust the volume of incoming calls
- Suitable for hearing aids
- 9 buttons to save pictures/numbers
- Large clear buttons
- Light that flashes when the phone rings
- How to get the bet sound?
- Use the volume control and amplifier button to get a higher sound than usual.
- Adjustable ringer and volume
- Buttons for: hold, program, flash, and redial
- White phone with black and white buttons