After about 5 years of development, Tabtime has released the Super 8. This pill organizer, reminder and timer helps people who suffer from Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s.
Now available in 2 colours!
- Size: 11 x 6 x 3 cm
- “Set it and forget it” device : Super 8 remembers your alarm times every day, but it can be easily changed at any time
- Countdown timer for regular or timed interval doses
- Easy-to-open magnetic catch for those with weak or shaky hands
- Choice of high or low volumes (60 & 75 db) for those who may be hard of hearing
- Easily programmed with 3 extra large control buttons
- Generously proportioned easy-to-read screen with clear display
- 3 bar battery power indicator
- Easy access & trouble free battery change
Some of TabTime Super 8’s key features are:
- Up to 8 daily alarms at whatever times you require
- 8 tablet compartments numbered 1-8
- Visual alarm : Red LED light on lid starts to flash at the same time as the alarm buzzes. It continues to flash until the case is opened to show you that you may have missed your last dose.
- Integral key trigger switch : It allows you to cancel all alarms when you open the case.
No reviews for this product or service yet.
Help other users. Share your experience with this product or service.