Brighten up your loved one's days with their favorite music or radio stations!
The Radio function allows you to program your loved one's favorite radio stations.
The Music function allows you to store their favorite music in the device using a USB key (MP3 format).
In addition, a control panel allows you to hide the control buttons such as the volume and the selected stations so that your loved one with Alzheimer’s or dementia cannot accidentally change them.
The Eugeria team is happy to take care of the remote setup of the Adapted Radio and Music Player if you would like to directly deliver it to your loved one. Call us at 1-855-554-3742 to learn more.
How does the SMPL radio / music player help you?
- Maintain your loved one’s autonomy in listening to their favorite music
- Reduce stress for the caregiver by preventing accidental changes of configurations with the hidden controls
- Promote old memory and well-being of your loved one by listening to music
- Older adults in general
- People with memory loss or cognitive impairment
Founded 15 years ago, SMPL Technology creates products for older adults that consider the needs of both the caregiver and the beneficiary. SMPL products are designed for everyday problems encountered by people at home, to relieve the stress of caregivers by allowing their loved ones to live a more independent and dignified life.
- Simplified buttons: on-off, music/radio, back/next
- The USB stick is already preloaded with 75 songs (American classics of the 20th century)
- You can delete all or part of the preloaded songs
- Possibility to download up to 1000 songs, but 20 to 40 songs are usually enough for a person with cognitive impairment
- 8GB USB stick (included)
- Also works with 6 C batteries (not included)
- Integrated mp3 player
- AM / FM radio with antenna
- Dimensions: 10 x 6.2 x 5.75 in (26 x 16 x 15 cm)
- Weight: 1.8 kg
No reviews for this product or service yet.