Let your loved one regain control over their TV
Having multiple remote controls can quickly get confusing, especially for viewers with partial eyesight or difficulty finding small buttons. By combining TV and cable/satellite controls into one device, the Flipper remote reduces demand on caretaker time and gets elderly users back in charge of their viewing experience.
The Flipper Simple Universal TV Remote works with any device equipped with infrared technology (Videotron Helix is not compatible).
How does the Flipper universal remote help you?
- Once configured, this big button remote control is reduced to the most basic commands: on/off, channel, and volume.
- Controls the tv and cable/satellite through the simple basic functions.
- No need to learn complicated commands to turn the television on or off
- Early- and mid-stage dementia or Alzheimer's
- Seniors, people with partial vision, or people with a cognitive impairment
Please note: the flipper is compatible with TV receivers that accept infrared (IR). The Flipper is not compatible with Apple TV, radio frequency (RF) and Bluetooth devices or Videotron's Helix service.
- Minimizes deprogramming: you can lock the remote control settings
- 3 functions:
- On/off for television and TV receiver
- Simple volume control
- Channel buttons to control the TV receiver
- Favorites: program your favorite channels for a personalized experience
- 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Please note: The flipper is compatible with TV receivers that accept infrared (IR). The Flipper is not compatible with Apple TV, radio frequency (RF) and Bluetooth devices or Videotron's Helix service.
- How do I verify that my receiver is compatible with the Flipper? Aim the receiver’s current remote control away from the receiver /STB box and TV. Are you still able to change the channels or the volume ? If you can, then the system is not using infra red and the Flipper will not work.
- Can I still use the original remote control?
- Is it hard to configure the Flipper?
No, and we can help you. Call us or write to email@example.com. We'll be glad to help.
Yes, the original remote control will still work.