Improve your loved one's eating habits
Do you have a loved one that is living with Alzheimer's or dementia? Often as the disease progresses, eating and drinking independently can become a more difficult task.
Dignity by Wade's adaptive tableware has been especially developed for those with cognitive impairments to make mealtime easier. Through its design, it allows individuals to maintain their independence of good nutrition and hydration.
How does the Dignity adapted mug help you?
- The cup encourages your loved one to drink, through its appealing colors that make it easier to distinguish liquid from tableware.
- A handle each side allows for better grip, preventing spillage.
- The cup's spout allows liquid to be more easily directed in the mouth.
- A person who is suffering from cognitive impairment such as dementia or Alzheimer’s
- A person who experiences tremors
- A person that requires assistance to eat or drink
Wade Ceramic is located in the United Kingdom. The “Dignity by Wade” brand was developed by the owner (whose parents both lived with Alzheimer's disease), researchers from Sterling University and health professionals, for people living with dementia and Alzheimer's.
- Available in 3 colors: white, yellow and green
- Wide handles on each side creating an easier grip
- A pierced spout to prevent liquid spilling
- The cup is made of vitrified ceramic to avoid damage
- Dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe
No reviews for this product or service yet.