For a loved one with hearing, vision, or cognitive impairment: a telephone with amplified volume, a visual ringtone, enlarged keys and display
The VTech SN5147 phone makes it easier for your loved one to use their phone. Its intelligent design includes a powerful ringtone (up to 90 dB) and so calls come through clearly. A visual cue also flashes when the phone rings.
This VTech picture phone for seniors has an integrated numerical answering system with a 22-minute recording time that is intuitive to use. It also features 4 automatic photo dialing keys that help a loved one with memory impairment reach their family and friends. The VTech photo phone can also block unwanted calls.
These features can be configured at your place and your loved one will only have to plug in the handset to use it. Call at 1-855-554-3742 to learn more.
How does the VTech Phone help you?
- Helps your loved one keep in touch with their relatives and friends
- Simplifies managing calls thanks to photo dialling
- Its answering system is easier to use than the one from phone providers
- SOS key that automatically dials up to 5 numbers
- Older adults
- A loved one with hearing or vision impairment
- A loved one with memory loss, like dementia or other cognitive impairments
- Includes a cordless handset and its base unit
- Large keys and display
- AudioAssist up to 50 dB
- Full-duplex handset and base speakerphone mode
- Can announce the Caller ID or preset names on incoming calls
- Expandable up to 4 handsets (see handset SN5307)
- Canadian version: display and operation in English, French, or Spanish
- Base unit with a cordless handset and a corded handset
- Dimensions: 11 x 17 x 20 cm
- 1-year warranty
- Model SN5127