Pouring tea without spills!
Do you have a loved one that is living with Alzheimer's or dementia? Often as the disease progresses, eating and drinking independently can become a more difficult task.
Dignity by Wade's adaptive tableware has been especially developed for those with cognitive impairments to make mealtime easier. Through its design, it allows individuals to maintain their independence of good nutrition and hydration.
How does the Dignity adapted teapot help you?
- Your loved one will have the ability to serve tea safely without risk of spillage.
- The teapot avoids spilling liquid by using two handles for better grip and the spout allows for accurate pouring.
- A person suffering from a cognitive impairment such as dementia or Alzheimer’s
- A person who experiences tremors
Wade Ceramic is located in the United Kingdom. The “Dignity by Wade” brand was developed by the owner (whose parents both lived with Alzheimer's disease), researchers from Sterling University and health professionals, for people living with dementia and Alzheimer's.
- Available in 3 colors: white, yellow and green
- Wide handles on each side creating an easier grip
- A pierced spout to prevent liquid spilling
- The teapot is made of vitrified ceramic to avoid damage
- Dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe
No reviews for this product or service yet.