A purpose-built smartwatch designed specifically for care recipients and older adults.
The Theora Connect smartwatch, provides a complete solution for communication, remotely monitoring activity, and receiving wandering alerts. This flexible solution is ideal for those living independently or in residential and care communities.
- The SOS emergency button directly calls the wearer’s primary caregiver.
- When trusted contacts initiate a call, the connection is automatic, no need to press a button!
- If needed, a programmable lockdown mode for the watch face prevents wearers from changing the settings.
- Lightweight, flexible, comfortable, easy to read and fashionable.
- The wearer can: check the weather, count steps, and only receive calls from trusted contacts.
- Automatic text message if the wearer departs from their usual location, and low battery alerts.
No reviews for this product or service yet.