Accessible Art - Stained Glass Transoms coloring and light patterns, pack of 3
An adapted coloring activity that stimulates creativity and promotes relaxation by brightening up any space that has a window.
This set of 3 stained glass transoms includes beautiful patterns adapted for adults: a leaf, a flower and an ornamental design. This therapeutic stained glass coloring activity is ideal for people with mild or moderate dementia or Alzheimer's disease. Once installed on a window, they illuminate the space instantly creating magnificent light patterns. This phenomenal sensory experience aims to engage, stimulate and relax minds.
- 3 Stained Glass Transoms decals including a leaf, a flower and an ornamental design
- 3 sets of 12 dry erase whiteboard markers Please note that any dry erase markers can also be used.
Size: 35.5 x 71 cm / 14 x 28 inches
Weight: 100g / 0.22lbs
How to use your Stained Glass Transom:
- Select the window where you would like to place your artwork and give it a clean with your non-abrasive cleaning products.
- Select the transom and markers you wish to work with.
- Start coloring the shiny side of the transom from the centre of the transom out to the edges, turning the transom when needed to avoid rubbing off your artwork.
- Leave the outer border un-colored as you will use this section to mount your Stained Glass to the window.
- When you are ready to mount the Stained Glass, peel back the backing (non-shinny side), keep your fingers on the outer-border and place the artwork on the area that you cleaned in step 1.
- Removes easily when you wish to wipe away the dry erase and choose a different color pallet. Ensure you lay the transom on a clean surface so it can be reapplied to your window.
- Clean with non-harsh chemicals to maintain sanitation protocols.
There are no reviews for this product or service yet