Brings company and comfort to your loved one
People with dementia are more at risk of feeling lonely or isolated. Break your loved one’s isolation with the Joy For All companion cat without the trouble of a real pet (cleaning, feeding…). The Joy For All interactive plush also allows you to take a break when your loved one feels comfortable enough to interact alone with their pet.
How does the Joy For All Companion Cat helps you?
The Joy For All cat is a solution that improves your loved one’s quality of life:
- A calming effect and proven benefits with several scientific tests
- An interaction since it reacts to touch
- To break your loved one’s isolation
You can choose the color of the cat that your loved one had among the 3 available colors. It stimulates both your loved one’s mind and senses.
- People with dementia who owned a cat
- Isolated people, living alone or in a nursing home/hospital where pets are not allowed
- Giving you some respite
About Joy For All
Joy For All is a brand developed by four innovators at Hasbro, the toy company, in 2015. The first launch resulted in a positive impact. In 2017 the team left Hasbro and founded Ageless Innovation, which now commercializes the brand.
- Available in 3 colors: orange tabby, silver with white mitts, and tuxedo
- Usage instructions
- Switch to ON to activate sound and movements
- Switch to MUTE to mute the sound
- Switch to OFF to save batteries if not used frequently
- How does the Companion Cat work?
- Pet its left cheek and it will move its head toward the hand
- Pet the back of its head/its back and it will purr
- If you keep petting it, it will roll on its back to have you pet its belly
- The cat goes to sleep after a few minutes of inactivity, pet its back to wake it up
- Batteries replacement instructions
- Requires 4 x 1,5V alkaline C batteries
- Requires a cross-head screwdriver (not included)
- The battery compartment is located under the animal
- Cleaning instructions
- Surface washable with a damp cloth
- Do not wet or use detergents or stain removers
- If the animal doesn’t work
- Try to turn it off and on again
- If this doesn’t work, change the batteries
- Phone assistance available in Canada/US: 1-800-255-5516
- Do not put the animal on the ground to avoid falls.
To learn more about the product, click here to watch a video.
No reviews for this product or service yet.
Help other users. Share your experience with this product or service.