Be worry-free with the SMPLTM Motion Sensor Kit
A person with cognitive impairment may have a tendency to wander or to fall. Often, the person may even get up at night. These situation increase not only the caregiver's anxiety, but also that of the person with the disorder.
The SMPL Motion Detector Kit can help caregivers living with someone at risk of wandering to make the home and the person with cognitive impairment safer. This kit allows to strategically place multiple motion detectors throughout the home. The caregiver can move from one room to another in the home with his pager and continue to receive his alerts.
How does the SMPL Motion Sensor Kit help you?
- Allows you to install motion detectors at strategic locations in your home, such as windows or patio doors
- The caregiver carries a pager and can move from one room to another with his pager without losing his alerts.
- No need for a smart phone
- The pager vibrates and rings when the loved one approaches the motion sensor
- The whole set can be personalized (number of motion sensors) as needed
- A person with early or moderate stages of dementia or Alzheimer's, at risk of wandering, and who lives with his or her caregiver
- When a wifi connection is not accessible
- When the caregiver does not have a smart phone
Founded 15 years ago, SMPL Technology creates products for older adults that consider the needs of both the caregiver and the beneficiary. SMPL products are designed for everyday problems encountered by people at home, to relieve the stress of caregivers by allowing their loved ones to live a more independent and dignified life.
- The pager vibrates, flashes, and beeps regardless of the caregiver's location.
- Ringing intensity varies between 25, 50, 75, or 100 decibels.
- An affordable solution with no monthly fee - it uses an energy-efficient radio frequency.
- Wireless technology, for quick and easy installation, no tools required, with double-sided tape included.
- Ability to increase the monitored area by using up to 20 additional detectors, making it easier for the caregiver to do so.
- Possibility to assign distinct ringtones to the pager, depending on the detector triggered
- Operates on a perimeter of 250 feet
- Pager offers a selection of 52 ringtones.
- 2 AAA batteries required for the pager
- Battery life of 6 to 12 months for motion sensors and pager
No reviews for this product or service yet.