Stimulating activity for people with dementia or Alzheimer’s
When you want to spend some quality time with your loved one, the Match The Shapes game is your solution. The colorful shapes on the black tiles naturally draw people’s attention. Fun to look at and to handle, they are an entertaining and challenging activity for people with dementia or Alzheimer's.
How can the game Match The Shapes help you?
- The game brings a cognitive challenge to exercise the brain
- It helps with dexterity with the manipulation of pieces
- The different colors and shapes can be adapted for any stage of the disease
- A person with dementia or Alzheimer's who has the dexterity to handle the pieces
- A person who enjoys putting things in order
About Keeping Busy
Keeping Busy was founded by Donna Ray in 2014 to provide the best possible care for people with Alzheimer's and other types of dementia. Their mission is to offer products that can improve the lives of people with dementia by engaging with them and stimulating them.
- The pieces come in four groups with a different template for each
- The instructions detail how to use each set for an appropriate challenge
*This product is assembled and packaged by the people of The Ark, a community organization dedicated to providing services for persons with special challenges.
- 36 tiles sorted into four bags with a matching template in each bag
- Starter template
- Full instructions