Colouring activity to stimulate your loved one's creativity
When your loved one becomes agitated during mealtime, there are solutions that can sometimes help them calm down and focus. BiMoo's coloring tablecloth is a product that provides a moment of relaxation for your loved one. This fabric tablecloth simply requires washable markers and creativity.
How can the BiMoo tablecloth help you?
It is a product that was designed with professionals who specialize in child development and found that it can also be used for cognitive stimulation of the elderly.
- The tablecloth helps develop creativity and create conversation around the creations.
- The activity is done freely, without any rules, just use washable markers.
- The activity can be done alone (on a small table or a tray for example with the placemats) or in group (on a table).
The Quebec-based company BiMoo was created in 2018 by Julie Blais who noticed that her child had an easier time during meals thanks to the designs and colors of her tablecloth. She then decided to develop various creations for children in collaboration with local artists. And later to create tablecloths with images adapted to the elderly.
- For use with WASH markers only (not included)
- Available in 2 themes: The Mandala and The Country Landscape
- Machine washable and dryable
- Available in 3 formats:
- Square tablecloth 114x114cm / 45x45in
- Rectangular 152x229cm / 60x90in
- Placemat 30x45cm / 11x17in
- The placemat has a cord so it can be hung on the wall once the designs are finished.
- Tablecloths require no ironing. They won't change color or size after washing.
- Stain removal tip: Pour washing-up liquid over stains BEFORE washing.
- Material: 100% polyester OEKO-TEX certified.