Easy maze circuit for people living with dementia
An easy maze circuit game mounted on a coloured board. Challenge yourself by tilting the board to guide the marble through the maze. With its lightweight board with rounded corners and bright colors, this maze game provides a stimulating and highly entertaining challenge. This maze game was designed for seniors with visual and/or cognitive disabilities.
How can Relish’s maze circuit help you?
- The maze game requires dexterity and coordination.
- The challenge provides both entertainment and a sense of accomplishment.
- The board is eye-catching with its contrasting colors and is easy to handle with its rounded corners.
- Great single player game that promotes independence.
- Take on a challenge despite visual or cognitive impairments
- Improve coordination
- A person with mild to moderate stage of Alzheimer's or other dementias
- A person with a visual impairment
Relish's founder Ben Atkinson-Willes had a grandfather with Alzheimer’s disease who loved doing jigsaw puzzles. It became increasingly difficult to find an appropriate puzzle as his condition progressed. This sparked the idea of Active Minds, that later became Relish. The company provides meaningful products for people living with dementia to improve their quality of life.
- Lightweight wooden frame
- Security screws
- High colour contrast
- Rounded corners
- Dimensions: 30 x 21 x 2 cm
- Wood and plastic