Improve your loved one’s safety at night
Does your loved one frequently get up at night to go to the bathroom or wander? This nightlight will automatically turn on when it senses movement. It is battery-operated so you can place anywhere that can help safety-proof a home. The downward orientation of the light directly illuminates the floor to reduce falls.
How does the nightlight help you?
- It reduces risks of falls by improving visibility at night.
- If your loved one needs assistance you won’t have to reach for the light switch every time.
- You can use these nightlights to create a light path to the bathroom.
- A person who lives alone
- A person who has reduced mobility or suffers from wandering
- Anyone would wants to decrease their fall risk
- Dimension: 0.94 x 4.25 x 2.48 in (2.2 x 10.8 x 6.1 cm)
- 15 lumens and covers a 10 foot square area
- Light is directed downward
- Detects movement up to 10 feet away
- Turns off automatically after 30 seconds
- Light lifespan of 20 years and 1-year battery life with 8 uses per day
- Uses 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Easy installation using the included adhesive or screws
- Model MB710
We’re thrilled that this nightlight doesn’t require a power outlet. It can be installed anywhere in the house to make moving about safer at night. Small and compact, it’s barely noticeable during the day.